31 Days Blog Challenge: Day 2 of 31 (first post here)
For today’s topic I am telling you a little something about myself.
First thing you need to know: I love questions in an almost pathological way, that’s why I chose to summarize the 19 remaining facts in a Q&A.
Here we go:
- Which New Year resolution has been the hardest to accomplish? Learning French. Still working on it, by the way, but 9th time’s the charm. 😉
- Last trip you made? I went to Milan for my birthday with a friend, can’t wait to go back!
- Favorite food? Anything Greek.
- The last thing that made you cry? Ironically, Bo Burnham’s “Make Happy”.
- Last time you said you loved someone? It depends: to him? 4 years ago; to my friends? yesterday. 😉
- Last book you read? John Grisham – The Summons.
- A place you want to visit? Amsterdam.
- Can you sing? Not really, but I do it anyway under the shower.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many, but still not enough.
- Not-so-secret passion? Coffee.
- Favorite Tv Series? Friends. But The Office is getting closer and closer (still on Season 5).
- Do you have any pets? I have a turtle and a little brother.
- Favorite superhero? Iron Man.
- What talents do you have? I am extremely cynical and sarcastic to the point that nobody takes me seriously anymore.
- Can you solve a Rubik’s cube? Yep, I learned some years ago and that’s still the most satisfying thing I ever did. I can teach you, if you want, it’s really not that difficult, just a bit boring at first.
- What is something that very few people know? I can’t swim.
- What makes you nervous? Other people’s expectations.
- Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Manchester.
- What’s your favorite quote?
Not only do I like writing and answering questions, I also love reading them and you’d make my day if you could answer them as well. What would your answers to the same questions be?