As you probably already know, I spent the last couple of weeks studying and even if I really tried, I simply couldn’t find the time to write. So, here I am, two weeks later with an unusual post.
If you read my 101 things in 1001 days list, you know that I’ve been meaning to create a stop motion video. As I don’t feel like I’m already that experienced to be able to just go for it and hope it comes out well, I decided to start small. Baby steps.
Since my next topic on the 31 days blog challenge was “what’s in my bag?” and I’ve been a pretty lazy person lately, I thought it’d be nice to actually show you what’s in my bag.
Here we go:
In order of appearance:
- wallet: first time ever that my wallet matches the bag (#goals);
- pencil case: I’m pretty sure it should be a make-up case, but I don’t have a lot of it and I definitely wouldn’t know how to fill a whole case with eye pencils and lipsticks;
- gloves: ’cause “Winter is coming”;
- laptop: because;
- French textbooks : discover why I was carrying them around here);
- headphones: actually, they’re my sisters’, I lost mine a long time ago;
- small case: for cards, ID, driver’s license;
- paper towels: ’cause you never know;
- book: The Betrayal of America by Vincent Bugliosi;
- bullet journal: work in progress;
- fortune cookie: a highly motivational “you’ll make it!”;
- honorable mention: the umbrella, that was spending the night in the garage drying off.
What about you? What’s in your bag?